I’ve been getting up around 4:30 every morning. My body adjusted pretty well to Eastern time and now it doesn’t want to get back to Pacific. In those early morning hours I have been able to get a lot of stuff done. The down side is my day is half over at 12 and by 8 I want to be asleep. While I was up this morning I thought I’d do a 10 things about me post. I did one on Facebook but took it down. My husband who is a tech wizard lectured me on the horrors of online chain letters and super spamming and identify theft. He’s no fun.
So here is my list:
1. I can eat a whole pumpkin pie in one sitting
2. I once chipped a tooth onstage while playing the role of a drunk man
3. I have never had stitches or surgery or a broken bone- I don’t like going to the doctor either
4. I really and truly love cooking – especially healthy food for my family…but my favorite food is pizza
5. I love learning and trying new things. I want to go in a hot air balloon and/or skydive before I die
6. Loud chewing will make me homicidal…
7. I used to play the flute in the pep band for home games in high school.
8. My hometown has a population around 3,000
9. I attended a University in Tacoma and was elected dorm president before I moved to Oregon
10. I am addicted to canning and baby animals and gardening and anything diy- no surprise there 😉