Alterations, DIY

DIY d’jour 

The beginning of my current sewing project: I started with a chambray jumper and took the skirt off the bib.

Now I am completing the jersey underskirt that will give me coverage and comfort without the weight.

After that I will gather my lovely floral and attach to my underskirt. I will attach both skirts to the bib for the finished project. I found the idea in pintrest…. (of course) but no tutorial. Hopefully this turns out as cute as the one is pinned!

Happy Friday!

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s